Functional Family Therapy Position
Do you want to set your own schedule? Free up your days? Work independently but also contribute to a team? Do you want to be a part of program that works and is helping families? We are in search of an innovator with social work or related degree who wants to connect their personal calling with our Christian Mission, encouraging hope, faith and growth in the families and communities we serve.
This position will allow you to work outside an office and in the community and homes of families, setting your own schedule. It includes extensive on the job training and the ability to promote an evidence-based program.
Under remote administrative supervision, as a part-time Functional Family Therapist you will provide, at a minimum, weekly one-hour, home-based family therapy sessions to 5 to 10 clients. This position could become full-time if the therapist is able to build and maintain their caseload beyond 10 families. This position will be based out of the therapists home.
1. MSW or MA/MS in social work, counseling or related human service degree preferred. We will consider BA candidates in social work, counseling or related human service degree with at least two years experience in human services.
2. Very good interpersonal/communication skills.
3. Belief in the capacity for people to grow and change.
4. Desire to work in an evidence-based program.
5. Must pass child abuse and criminal records checks.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you desire to be part of our mission minded team of ministry and service providers.
To learn more about Functional Family Therapy, click here!