Do you want to be a part of an organization that is family focused and strength based? Do you want to set your own schedule? Free up your days? Work independently but also contribute to a team? Do you want to work flexibly but also receive support from a highly experienced team? We are in search of a leader and an innovator with a mental health, social work or related background who wants to connect their personal calling with our Christian Mission. Quakerdale Family Services in Central Iowa is seeking a leader and someone willing to reach out to communities and families. We hold our vision, "To Serve as Christ Serves," central in our activities. This position will allow you the flexibility to set your own schedule. This position includes on the job access to trauma informed training, allows for the opportunity to work with all ages and the ability to use your unique skills and talents on a daily basis. Please contact us if you desire to be part of our mission minded team of ministry and service providers.
Under remote administrative supervision, as an Advanced Clinician you will provide in office assessments and therapy and counseling services to youth, couples and families. You will serve as a recruiter and promoter of the services you provide and will build your own caseload. This position is based out of our Marshalltown, Iowa office.
1. MSW or MA/MS in social work, counseling or family therapy degree. License is required.
2. Possess a calling to ministry or services for God at Quakerdale demonstrated by actively seeking to help those in need through Quakerdale services and the community.
3. Very good interpersonal/communication skills.
4. Belief in the capacity for people to grow and change.
5. Desire to work in a family focused and strength-based program.
6. Passion for travel.
5. Must pass child abuse and criminal records checks.